Birth Name: Barack Hussein Obama II
Profile id: Politician from United States (Democratic party)
Born on: August 4, 1961
Where: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Spouse: Michelle Robinson (1992–present)
Children: 2; Malia (born in 1998) and Sasha (born in 2001)
Parents: Barack Obama, Sr. (father), Stanley Ann Dunham (mother)
Maternal grandparents: Madelyn and Stanley Armour Dunham
- He is the 44th and current President of the United States.
- He is the first African American who become the president of USA.
- He is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School.
- He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.
- He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.
- He won election to the U.S. Senate in Illinois in November 2004.
- He is the winner of 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.
- He joined office as 44th President of the United States in January 20, 2009.
- Obama’s parents met in 1960 in a Russian class at the University of Hawai’s at Mānoa and married on February 2, 1961 and divorced on divorced in 1964.
- After divorce his father Obama Sr. remarried and returned to Kenya. He died in an automobile accident in 1982.
- After divorce his mother re- married to Indonesian Lolo Soetoro who was attending college in Hawaii.
For More information (may not be official sites)
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/barackobama
Sandy Sah is a highly qualified blogger. He owns many blogs on variety of topics. He has expertise in the health, education and entertainment field. This site is owned by him. He did his doctorate in health sciences. He also accepts request for guest blogging.