It is not an old talk when only the taller ladies used to be the models and the modeling jobs were open only for the taller gals. Every agency looked for the ones who had tall heights but all of a sudden the table has taken the turn. The modeling abode is now open to petite models as well. The models like Josie Maran became the role model for the petite girls and Tyra Banks’ broadcasting of the show America’s Next Top Model (that featured the shorter girls) played further wonders for the petite models.
- Well, if you like to be a petite model then you will have to work heavily than the taller models in the field.
- Get the techniques as to how you could work your physique properly! Remember, a petite model is always at the shore of disadvantage since they have bigger competition with the tall models who often have the inclination to toss the petite models out of the scene. Thus keep trying and practicing standing in front of the mirror and do work on the stylish poses which show you long and lean.
- It is witnessed that the petite models usually work in the area where the central focus pours on any particular body part instead of the whole physique. Thus if you possess good feature like lips, hands and eyes – then you has good chance to give the good shots.
- Get a professional photographer to do an alluring portfolio. Get the portfolio laced with quality photos. Being a petite model, you have to flaunt your best features but don’t forget to take the eye-candy photos as well. Place the pictures which depict you as an active model.
- Get the talent companies and the modeling agencies see your portfolio. By working locally you can be successful as a leading petite model since you can do the ventures and shows instantly occurring in your near place.
Work on the above tips and no one can stop your success as a petite model.
Goher Iqbal Punn
Goher Iqbal Punn is a regular author for Fashion Blog.The writer is a famed entertainment and fashion analyst. A renowned Bollywood & Hollywood Analyst, he possesses more than 12 years of showbiz and fashion journalism experience working with the giants of media. He shares a good rapport with the celebs of the entertainment industry.