Birth Name: Barack Hussein Obama II
Profile id: Politician from United States (Democratic party)
Born on: August 4, 1961
Where: Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Spouse: Michelle Robinson (1992–present)
Children: 2; Malia (born in 1998) and Sasha (born in 2001)
Parents: Barack Obama, Sr. (father), Stanley Ann Dunham (mother)
Maternal grandparents: Madelyn and Stanley Armour Dunham
- He is the 44th and current President of the United States.
- He is the first African American who become the president of USA.
- He is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School.
- He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.
- He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004.
- He won election to the U.S. Senate in Illinois in November 2004.
- He is the winner of 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.
- He joined office as 44th President of the United States in January 20, 2009.
- Obama’s parents met in 1960 in a Russian class at the University of Hawai’s at Mānoa and married on February 2, 1961 and divorced on divorced in 1964.
- After divorce his father Obama Sr. remarried and returned to Kenya. He died in an automobile accident in 1982.
- After divorce his mother re- married to Indonesian Lolo Soetoro who was attending college in Hawaii.
For More information (may not be official sites)
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/barackobama