Birth Name: Bipasa Basu
Nickname: Bips, Bippy, Bonny, Bipsy
Profile id: Indian Bollywood actress and former model
Born on: January 19, 1979
Where: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Height: 5′ 8½” (1.74 m)
Body Shape/Measurement: 36B-26-34 (US); 91.5-66-86 (EU)
Dress size: 4 (US); 34 (EU)
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Black
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Popular films: Ajnabee, Raaz, Aankhen, Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai, Jism, Aetbaar, Barsaat, No Entry, Darna Zaroori Hai, Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye, Corporate, Omkara, Race, Dhoom 2, Bachna Ae Haseeno, Pankh, Lamhaa, Aakrosh, Dum Maro Dum, Players, Raaz 3
Language known: Hindi, English, and Bengali
Brand Endorsements: Alcome, Apparel, Clinic All Clear, Coca-Cola, Gili, Jump Mobile Games, Kinetic Flyte, Lakme, Levi’s, Pantaloons Fresh Fashion, Pantene, Popley Eternal, Reebok, Rocky’s Jeans, Samsung, Sugar Free Gold, Thumbs Up, Zapak Games :
Partners: Dino Morea (1996–2002); John Abraham (2002–2011)
Siblings: 2; Bidisha (sister) and Bijoyeta (sister)
- She was one of the judges in the 2004 Femina Miss India beauty pageant.
- She was named as “Sexiest Woman in Asia” by UK magazine Eastern Eye in 2005 and 2007.
- She won the Ford’s Godrej Cinthol Supermodel contest in 1996.
- She won the Filmfare Best Debute award in 2001 for “Ajnabee”.
- At the age of 17, she became Ford Supermodel of the World.
- At the age of 17, she won the Ford’s Godrej Cinthol Supermodel contest in 1996.
For More information (may not be official sites)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BipashaBasu
Bipasa Basu Photo Gallery
Click to enlarge pictures