Birth Name: Alicia Christian Foster
Nickname: Jodie F
Profile id: American actress, film director, and producer
Born on: November 19, 1962
Where: Los Angeles, California, USA
Height: 5′ 3½” (161 cm)
Body Shape/Measurement: 34B-24-33 (US)
Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Popular films: Taxi Driver, Bugsy Malone, Freaky Friday, Foxes, The Accused, Five Corners, The Silence of the Lambs, Nell, Contact, The Baby Dance, Panic Room, Flightplan, The Brave One, Carnage
As producer: Mesmerized, Nell, Home for the Holidays, The Baby Dance, Waking the Dead, The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, The Brave One
As Director: Tales from the Darkside, Little Man Tate, Home for the Holidays, The Beaver
Dated: Cydney Bernard (1993-2008)
Children: 2; Charles Foster (son born on July 20, 1998), Christopher Foster (son born on September 29, 2001)
Parents: Lucius Foster (father), Brandy (mother)
Siblings: Connie Foster (sister), Buddy Foster (brother), Cindy Foster Jones (sister) (she is youngest)
- She has commented on her sexual orientation at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards. She said, “I already did my coming out about 1,000 years ago back in the stone age, those very quaint days when a fragile young girl would open up to trusted friends and family and co-workers, and then gradually and proudly to everyone who knew her, to everyone she actually met.” She thanked her former partner of 20 years, production manager Cydney Bernard, calling her “my heroic co-parent, my ex-partner in love but righteous soul sister in life”
- She has attended Los Angeles Lycee Francais, Los Angeles, California.
- Graduate in BA Literature from Yale University
- Empire magazine chosen her as one of the 100 “Sexiest Stars” in film history (#45)
- She had to pull out of Double Jeopardy (1999) because she became pregnant.
- She was ranked #18 in Empire (UK) magazine’s “The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time” list (October 2007).
- She enjoys kickboxing, yoga, karate, aerobics, and weightlifting and collects fancy kitchenware and B&W photos.
- Her father left the family when Jodie’s mother was a few months pregnant with her.
- She was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002.
- She replaced Nicole Kidman in the role of “Meg Altman” in Panic Room (2002) at the last minute when Kidman injured herself.
- She was ranked #4 on VH-1’s 100 Greatest Kid Stars of All Time.
- She was ranked #30 on EW’s The 50 Smartest People in Hollywood (2007).
- She was rated No. 36 in the 2008 Power 50 issue of Out magazine.
- She considers her performance in Nell (1994) as her best one.
For More information (may not be official sites)
Website: http://www.jodiefoster.nu, http://www.jodie-foster-fan.de/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jodiefosterfan (fan account)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AdelineF
Jodie Foster Photo Gallery
Click to enlarge pictures